Pictured below are Rosario Gozzo and Carmine E. Cornelio, who worked together to ensure that the 1948 film was a reflection of the community they both loved and served.
Florence Cornelio, who not only recognzed but insisted that the film was a valuable legacy worth saving. Albert Cornelio, who provided funding for the restoration of the original 16mm film. Louis Carmine Cornelio, whose interest and initiative resulted in the 2009 version as well as this website. Frank Basile, whose skills and artistic vision have been a true gift to this project.